Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Place your votes here!!

Place your votes here!!

WOOT! Congrats Dmcgrath, well deserving of the win.

You really need to submit your mod to CPU magazine, as it's definitely cover-worthy!

Thanks to all who voted for me, and also to Thermaltake for putting on a great competition. I really enjoyed working on the Level 10 GT case. Now to fill it with appropriate hardware! :twisted:

Banned

Place your votes here!!

Congrats to all 4 of you, it was a tough skirmish, and you all 4 pulled it off marvelously, now to get back to work on my OP mod, lol. Congrats once again guys, and I agree with Bod, but I think perhaps all 4 of u should submit entries to CPU, not just Daniel

Place your votes here!!

Congrats to you guys.

1 mod had to be chosen as first place but all your mods were first place in my book.

You guys all put the effort, time, patience, and creativity into those mods which to me is what a true modder is all about.

I give you my thanks for showing the world what computer modding is all about. :wink:

Place your votes here!!

Thanks guys!

It really has been a pleasure to be in this competition. You all did such amazing jobs that I just had to keep trying to up my game. I'm glad that the planets aligned correctly and the material I chose didn't fight me too badly. This easily could have gone another direction for me, right into the trash bin.

I am truly impressed that my cruel joke of a 60 day time limit was met and the results are clear competition with mods I have seen take many months if not years to complete.
    I cannot stress that enough, we all have to take a bow just making it in under the time requirement. That was challenge enough, not to mention having the inclusion of some all-star modders to compete with.

You really need to submit your mod to CPU magazine, as it's definitely cover-worthy!
    Haha, I've actually always wanted to be cover worthy there. It has been a secret dream of mine. I'm glad you got yours on there. I hope the feeling's as cool as I think it would be.

You guys all put the effort, time, patience, and creativity into those mods which to me is what a true modder is all about.
    I agree, from the moment we got the summons to come up with ideas (and there were lots of great ideas), to the last bit of paint applied and screw turned, it's been a real treat for me.
    I have bored my wife near to tears about your mods, guys. She can attest to how much I liked all of your stuff as well.

Now if I ever get any responses back from sponsors, maybe this thing can get stuffed and put up on display. Won't that be nice?

Place your votes here!!

Congrats Dmcgrath and for us and thanks to Tt for this awesome contest and for every one vote and support this mods

Place your votes here!!

I demand a re-count!!

:P Just kidding. Awesome job and congrats guys.

That thing better make it to the cover! It's fricken awesome. As soon as I saw the very first portion of the carving I was like "Oh shit, I'm screwed". 8-)

If I tried something like that it would end up looking like a 4 year old hit it with a cheese grater.

Place your votes here!!

I demand a re-count!!

:P Just kidding. Awesome job and congrats guys.

That thing better make it to the cover! It's fricken awesome. As soon as I saw the very first portion of the carving I was like "Oh shit, I'm screwed". 8-)

If I tried something like that it would end up looking like a 4 year old hit it with a cheese grater.
    lol wouldn't be too difficult to count all 40 votes again heh. :P

But at least you didn't come in fifth!

Seriously, every one of us did a bang up job. Looking at all our original concepts, we all held true to our designs all the way to the end. That is pretty impressive by itself. Great job everybody!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information