Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pick the Winner of the Tt eSPORT Keyboard and Mouse Contest

Pick the Winner of the Tt eSPORT Keyboard and Mouse Contest

Angry birds mod is winning over that crysis mod? Are you kidding me? Have you people actually looked at the work log for the crysis mod? That guy put a HELL OF ALOT more work into his mod. Get your voting straight people.

BTW, I saw his build log on techpowerup.com, and because of the work and detail he has put into that mod, I felt compelled to come here and register, just so I could vote for the crysis mod.

Just a little time left to vote! Make sure you get your vote for this awesome contest and we have had some great responses to this contest so hopefully we can continue with more contest!

Its looking like were getting some real vote numbers in here, lets see if we can get some more eyes on this contest and drive in some more votes

Great job to all of you as they are all great mods!

Angry birds mod is winning over that crysis mod? Are you kidding me? Have you people actually looked at the work log for the crysis mod? That guy put a HELL OF ALOT more work into his mod. Get your voting straight people.

BTW, I saw his build log on techpowerup.com, and because of the work and detail he has put into that mod, I felt compelled to come here and register, just so I could vote for the crysis mod.
    That's nice that you have a favorite... I truly believe all the mods are great, for you to come over here and diss a mod show that you don't know what this competition is about... sometimes is NOT about how much work you put into it... but about getting the job done in time and with less resources... but for me all of them are my favorite because I really enjoy every single project from the very beginning.

The Crysis mod is amazing! Great work man

All the mods are great! But for me the Crysis 2 mod is simply amazing :wink:

well guys looks like we may wrap this up come friday were at the last moments and we will bring this contest to a long awaited close.

I want to thank everyone who has voted, watched, supported and of course built these mods and make these kinds of fun community events possible.

Thanks alot guys for all of your effort and showing of community as we have watched these builds grow and evolve into what they are here.

Also it was ALOT of fun!!

Congrats to the finalists, good luck in the vote because taste is pretty subjective.

My vote is for Crysis...^5 WELL DONE....The rest are very good too.

Voted for the CRYSIS 2 Mod, bec. of its sheer awesomeness.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information