Another resurrection!!! But with this one I decided to change the theme all together. Originally I was thinking a marble orange paint with florescent orange plexi. Then about a week ago I a new idea hit me: Scarface.

The aim of this build is a pc that “could have” been sitting right on Tonys desk and “would have” matched or fit in with every thing else in the room.
this is the case I started with. An old heavy no name Pentium 2. I did the cuts and the white base coat about two years ago and have not touched it since.

Once I decided to rework it with the Scarface theme I pretty much knew just what I what to do, its pretty much all planned out in my head.

The front panel will be a solid red piece of plexiglass, prob uv reactive(ima check around this week). The lettering will be cut out as will space for the optical drive and a usb/av control deck. To the far left will be the power, reset, and led power switches.

The basic idea for the the case window. Etched and back lit in red.

Mock parts just checking for fit positioning and space. Also tried two different shades of red…neither.

Found the perfect dark deep red.

With the top panel ill be adding a little but of gold flake and a lot of coats of clear. Also planning on adding some gold embellishment in the style of most of the gold things in Tonys office.

More to come soon. Thanks for looking.