Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Mercury Smear, by Split Lip

Mercury Smear, by Split Lip

A bit like gaming, eh?

Actually, yeah. Very interesting.. Didn't notice that.

Yo guys! Got me a new camera finally! Been really busy though. You should check out this brand of modding onto Nerf guns! It's pretty cool and I've undertaken a huge project on a few. I've gotten a bit more done on Smear, and thought I'd give you guys a to date photo. Enjoy!

Master Modder

I assume that the front door is operational. Is it possible to get a clip showing us how it works? Hope so and Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

yea a clip would be good

Sanded

looks like a sweet project . . .I love Skulls! How are you going to paint them? If you do not have an air-brush setup you might try paint from Alsa Paint . . they have automotive quality stuff in spray cans with wild effects. I used their killer chrome kit for the skeleton in Autopsy. . .the original color was just like that of your skull.

Start out with white parts:

Paint glossy black:

than apply killer chrome and after that clear coat:

let me know if you want a link

You should check out this brand of modding onto Nerf guns! It's pretty cool and I've undertaken a huge project on a few.
    Well don't hide them after all we are MODDERS-INC ! Doesn't have to just be case mods as I like to see all kinds of stuff modded :-)

Yeah. Once it's all done I start throwing it up. I'll drop a thread in now for the smaller stuff I've done for it.

Actually beavis, The skull is just there as a place holder. Nice work on the chrome paint job though; very clean. I actually have a thing for faces more than skulls. There are like 15 faces on the final plans for the case.. Only 9 done so far. Good news is that once we sell this house, and move down to our lake house in south jersey (oh noes I'm further from TOK), I'll have a full scale workshop, and not just be a "bedroom modder" as we've become known. Lol. Check page one for the sketchup models. It has changed a bit since then, but not much. And the faces will all have significant amount of detail work. Those in the pics are just place holders as well.

Sanded

Yeah. Once it's all done I start throwing it up. I'll drop a thread in now for the smaller stuff I've done for it.

Actually beavis, The skull is just there as a place holder. Nice work on the chrome paint job though; very clean. I actually have a thing for faces more than skulls. There are like 15 faces on the final plans for the case.. Only 9 done so far. Good news is that once we sell this house, and move down to our lake house in south jersey (oh noes I'm further from TOK), I'll have a full scale workshop, and not just be a "bedroom modder" as we've become known. Lol. Check page one for the sketchup models. It has changed a bit since then, but not much. And the faces will all have significant amount of detail work. Those in the pics are just place holders as well.
    I saw the face on the PSU (the mould of one anyways not the brown one) and thought it looked like an insane mod. You could do some really cool vacuum forming with that. Another idea that would be cool: Have you seen the crystal pieces available at places like Disneyland where they use a laser and cut a 3d etch of your face in the glass? If you could do that in a thick window or maybe have a holograph of a face made and integrate that in your case that would rock . . .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information