Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge -- ÁPEIRO --

Quote Originally Posted by crowTrobot View Post
    Reminder for entrants with 2 days left for the competition, all worklogs must be updated up to the final build and all photos uploaded to the Gigabyte Mod2Win website in order to be considered for the final judgment.
    Where do we submit the final photos on the Gigabyte Mod2Win website? I don't see anywhere to add final photos, only the initial concept photos.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyChief View Post
    Where do we submit the final photos on the Gigabyte Mod2Win website? I don't see anywhere to add final photos, only the initial concept photos.
    That's what I uploaded mine under. And it was a pain. Had to drop the size to about a 500Kb to get 8 to upload.

It should be under modder profile.

Here was the info relayed to me by Gigabyte:
    ------------------------
    Modder Profile and worklogs must be completed to be considered for final selection.
    Completing Your Worklog:
    1. Post images and a description of your mod progress to the thread you created in the Modders Inc. forum under GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge.
    2. If you are entering with a completed or 'in progress' mod: ◦ You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
    ◦ Your mod must not have started earlier than June 1, 2015.
    ◦ Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous GIGABYTE Mod Contest.

Completing your Modder Profile:
    1. Requirements for mod submission: ◦ The title of your mod entry.
    ◦ A description and concept of your mod entry.
    ◦ At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    ◦ At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

2. Submitting your completed mod:
    ◦ Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page.
    ◦ Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.
    ------------------------
    Last edited by crowTrobot; 11-12-2016 at 05:23 PM.

The only place to upload photos on your profile is labeled concept photos. Though everything on that page reads as though they meant to put final. ie. must upload 5 concept photos to enter the contest

Hi Dave, I am asking Gigabyte about it now and I'll post here ASAP once I get the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by crowTrobot View Post
    Hi Dave, I am asking Gigabyte about it now and I'll post here ASAP once I get the answer.
    Thanks

When I go to my profile it shows the following:

Thank you for participating GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Contest.
    You have completed your profile. You still can view your profile but cannot edit it.

I cannot add or edit any photos. The only photos on the site are my concept photos.

It looks like pretty much everyone did that as well except for those who have not uploaded their profile yet but have registered.

Lets see those final pictures Chief!
    Modders Unite!
    Main Rig CPU:A10-5800k|Mobo:FM2-A75MA-E35|RAM:ADATA 2GB&PNY 8GB|HDD:Corsair force120|PSU:Corsair TX650W|GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX670|Corsair H60|Case:Thermaltake Shark|Win10
    File Server CPU:Phenom II X4 945 3.0Ghz|Mobo:Asus M5A88-V EVO|RAM:ADATA 6GB|HDD: WD3200&WD800&Hitachi Desktar160GB|PSU:Raidmax530W|Xigmatek Loki|Case:XCLIOA380BK|Ubuntu
    The Sheild CPU:Athlon II 220 2.8Ghz|Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H|RAM:CORSAIR XMS 2x2GB&SAMSUNG 2x4GB|HDD:WD600|PFSense2.3

Hi NavyChief, your account has been re-opened by Gigabyte so you can edit the photos on your Mod2Win profile.

Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For everyone else having trouble editing their profile on the Gigabyte mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information