Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Scratch Build: Rey's Speeder

This post must be promoted in this forum.

A Paper Sizes

Woah these are so cool

All the information in this post is awesome and very interesting, and I am glad to see this kind of brilliant post. Zinus discount code

Greetings

a very interesting website it is. This post is very unique and informative for all.
    vici collection
    I saw many different posts here and all are very interesting and informative.
    vicidollsImpressive information you share in this. Keep it up and keep sharing.

All the information in this post is awesome and very interesting, and I am glad to see this kind of brilliant post. Top 10 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Boddaker View Post
    Time for the Monday Weekend Progress Report! Got some actual hardware mounted..

After some deliberation and pondering, I decided to go with panel mount extensions for the power, USB, ethernet, and displayport cables. This way, all connections will be at the rear, below the engines, rather than having cables dangling out the bottom. So to ensure there's enough space for all the cabling, I raised the power supply location up on the back bulkhead, and cut a notch in the side channel so it sits flush.

Then I made a corner bracket from 1/2" angle bar to secure the Corsair SFX PSU to the frame..

I also made a 3/8" C bracket to hold the other side of the PSU in place.

Measured and drilled holes to match those in the PSU..

..And drilled mounting holes in the frame.

With the PSU done, I started on the SSD's. I took advantage of the center opening in the motherboard tray, positioning the drives so I can easily route the SATA and power cables. I used motherboard stand-offs to raise the drives up a bit.

Here's an overall shot of the SSD's with cables connected, utilizing the access hole in the tray. Spare mobo in for effect..

With the SSD's checked off the list, next up is the video card. I had originally had the video card placed horizontally in the concept rendering, facing the side panel.. But now with the power supply mounted up higher than planned, there isnt enough space.. So I will be mounting it vertically, which actually works out better for aligning to the rotated motherboard. I plugged the card directly into the mobo, but it blocks the airflow to the radiator, and you can't really see it.

So with the help of a PCIe riser cable, I can mount the card away from the radiator, facing the side panel..

I should be able to fab up a mounting bracket for that in the next couple days. Thanks for watching!

This one is really very stunning!

Amazing mods!

This is the best informative post and I am glad to see this kind of brilliant informative post. Best SEO Company in New Zealand

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast