Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Industrial Switchboard

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

I'll take your advice and I'll be sure to not rush into working on Switchboard. Thanks again and Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

Just a short note to tell you that I just got off of the phone to the company that made my water pump that I'm using in Switchboard. I found out that I was short changed on all of my connections. I was suppose to have had 2 1/2" barbs in the package but I only got one and the other one is now on it's way here. That was the source of my leak. The barb I purchased here in town didn't have a O-ring and that's where the leak was always showing up. This new barb will have the O-ring and that should take care of my problem. Then I can put the system back into Switchboard. So there you have my good news and Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

ah glad to hear you sorted out that problem then em3...next more pics

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

I'm hoping that the next update on Switchboard will have photos. I haven't been working on it because I'm feeling so sick all the time. I will be scoped down to the stomach tomorrow morning and that is to see if the ulcer has healed from June and see if it's whats causing my vomiting and if it's now then they will be removing the gall bladder but I have to be scoped first to see about the ulcer from June. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

glad to hear

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

Thanks razer for being so consisted on watching Switchboard. I'm always watching for your comments. They mean a lot to me. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

I know that there are a few of you out there that have been waiting patiently for my next update. Well today is going to be the day for that very thing. lol I was shown a photo of a old switchboard by a friend named Saxxon and it struck my fancy enough so that I decided to give it a try on Switchboard. Feeling pretty good today I went to town on taking the front panel out of Switchboard. Believe me it was a chore getting it out. I had a lot of stuff that had to come out before the front panel did but I managed. Here are a few photos showing Switchboard with the modified front panel back in after the change. Sorry I didn't think about the photos until I had done the deed.

You will notice the difference between the top two photos is the Cat5 cable connections. I did get them in the wrong order but oh well.

Next I'll give you a close up of the connections.

This was all that I could do today but I hope it's enough to keep you interested enough to come back again for the next update. So until the next time remember that all ideas and comments are welcomed and Happy Modding to ya.

Industrial Switchboard

Nice! I really like that, I think that it looks a lot better than before. I'm a fan, and I'm interested.

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

Thanks bsl, I think it's a lot nicer also. Hopefully I feel up to working on it some more tomorrow. Wish me luck on that part. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Industrial Switchboard

Well I did get something done today before the nausea kicked in. Here are a few photos showing the installation of some of the products that has been seen before. It does include the Aquabay because the water cooling system is going back in. So here are some of the photos for ya now.

Here are some full shots of Switchboard with everything installed today.

I've been asked about how tall Switchboard is and so I took a few photos of it with a tape measure to show you that it's just over 34" with the rollers on the bottom. Here are some photos of the tape measurements.

Last but not the least for today is this.

All ideas and comments are welcomed and remember Happy Modding to ya.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread Information