Howdy folks. I have started getting parts together for the computer that will be setup in my shop. Here are the specs of the machine so far:
Motherboard - Asus A7M266
Processor - AMD Athlon 2200XP (Thobred Core), Heatsink & fan - Thermaltake Volcano 11
Graphics - PNY GeForce3 Ti200, 64mg of memory
Memory - Kingston PC2700, 512mg
HDD - WD 40gig PATA
Onboard sound
LAN - 54Mbps 802.11g
CDRW - Optorite Model CW5207 52x32x52
PS - Enermax 300watts
The air cool at this time is temp. I want to water cool this thing to see what I can get out of it. So I have 2 case frames and both are to small for putting in water cooling, so I've thought about joining the two together. One case is a old AT case and the other is a ATX. So I have pics of the frames to show you what I have.

Yes, that is my wheelchair in the second pic. I say that because I have been asked about objects in the background before so I thought I would give out that info before hand. I have thought about removing the top 1/3 of the top case. The indention on the right side of the top case in the second pic will be filled by a radiator when I install the water cooling system. So my question is should I remove the top 1/3 or leave it and also what do you think so far. The skin will be the Mahogany plywood that is in behind the cases. All comments and ideas are welcomed. Happy Modding to ya.

:idea: