Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xblade Project worklog.....

Xblade Project worklog.....

maybe it's the time for you to make the CD rom with transparent plexy now

I was searching it on here but couldn't find it.. dunno where it was but the CD drive (or DVD) had plexy on the top and so did the case and it looked good

Master Modder

hehe thanks guys well turns out the plexi i was goin to use is exactly 1cm and 2mm out how gutting is that means i will have to be buyin some more oh well more modding material woot! anyhow, your right it is about time i started on the dvd-drive...only proplem there is i know ont have a drive for a few days lol ah im sure i have spare...and i know this might be classed as spaming but....its my worklog so i guess it would only count if someone else did this....meangreen by tazz a beautiful bit of kit....this is the link to the cd-rom window and top of the case....just for you dex lol
    http://modders-inc.com/ftopict-6.html

well will be getting started on the dvd-rom drive tomoz maybe if i have the time tonite, look forward to the next update people!

Master Modder

Oh, I can guarantee to be here tomorrow. You guarantee to do the best of your ability and I know what you can do when you put your mind to it. Happy Modding to ya.

yup that's the one :P

lol thanks

I really didnt think you would go this far on modding ya case lol, you love that case, but i gotta admit its about time u dome something to it lol! Well fosta never went prison today but might when he goes back in 3 weeks.

Well done i like it

Master Modder

you are correct there tom i do love this case but...that is why i am modding this one and not anouther, this way i can keep the case but also call it my own, although yea when it is finshed it props wont look nothing like the orginal xblade case but instead better btw have you got any of your plexi left?? my last bit didnt fit and i cant afford no more atm lol well thanks for the comments more are always welcomed! laters all and mod on!

yea i have got sum left will let ya kno if ican giv ya sum cuz i av lost the bit for the bumper

Master Modder

wel...i told ya i would have an update today and yes your right i do here it is i started by getting my drive out of the case and striping it...

funny enough...but when i pulled the stickers of the drive i found that, it had singntures on it! lol ave a look,

looks like the people who built this drive got board and decided to sign it lol wel anyways...

after that i decided that the dremel would be best suited for this one...

so thats it so far for this, only problem i have now is this....even though i putting this window in and so on i managed to forget that my dvd drive is not my top drive....my top drive is for me temps and so on as its the only one on show in the case (unless u open the window) so now yea im stuck on what i want at the top, only thing i can think of atm is modding the case even more so i can place the temps and son somewhere else...will have to lookinto that one, well comments and so on welcomed!
    mod on peeps and laters!

Master Modder

I don't understand what "temps" are? Can you help me understand why you can't use the one you modded. I don't see why you can't use the one modded in the top slot for all to see. Please help me. Help! Help! You need the "Happy Modding to ya" mojo to help show you the way.

Master Modder

ok, if you look at the first picture of my pc, (when it is built) this one,
    [img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r175/razer12121/PIC_0001-1.jpg[img]
    you can see my dvd drive and a drive above it, its the drive above it which i cannot get rid of as it tells me how hot my rig is and so on, so yea im stuck here....thinking of modding the top temp drive but then you will not see a cd spin or anything so need to really think this one over unless anyone can suggest any ideas....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information