Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xblade Project worklog.....

Master Modder

Xblade Project worklog.....

well...this is the thing, i was going to put LEDs in the frosted part, but i am not now as i am replacing it completely with a full sized window so that part will go in my scraps box lol

Master Modder

That was a nice piece of work you did with it. Keep it close by you might want to use it soon. Happy Modding to ya.

got skillz bro :P
    Bring on the mods ^^

i've gotta say, that plexi is a really kewl idea

You can still use it over the full window and light them which will try to light the lower plexi as well.

Master Modder

There you are, so don't put that piece in the junk drawer. It's too nice of a piece and all that work you did to make it look so nice and then your thinking about putting away somewhere. Shame on you. You mod it, you flaunt it. Happy Modding to ya. Put it on the new window like the boss man says.

Master Modder

lol i thought it was well....how to put it kinda crappy compared to my other stuff i have done lol put will have to try it out and see how it look when it is done btw who thinks a shiney silver will work well with this instead of its dull silver stock spray job??? other ideas will help as im always bad for what colour to go lol btw thanks for the comments!!

I to think you should keep that bit of plexi it looks wicked! better than anythin i could do, but im tryin out sum new stuff when i get round to modding my comp, which wil be mayb today depends if fosta goes to prison today or not!

Well Done I Like Ya Work

Happy Modding To Ya All!!!

Master Modder

ok so maybe the plexi might be kept lol but anyways heres what i have done so far with it, seems as im going with a "look at my cd drive!" look lol just had to say that anyways back to what i was sayin, seems as i want to be able to see the rom drive clearly ive made a hole big enough to see into so heres the process...

i find 2ps good for makin a curve in the corners

out with the dremel in with the jigsaw! as i like to call it....."jiggy" lol

anyways....heres how it looked after jiggy got his hands on it...

so now i have a big nice hole i needed to get it sanded up as jiggy made abit of a mess lol
    so i got my files out and also my sanding block and sandpaper, 200grit,
    here are the final results

Master Modder

Mighty fine sir, mighty fine. That is one big hole to fill, are you using 100% clear or maybe a tint but still be able to see thru it. After all I understand about the CD project that is the cause for the big hole. That's why I said a see thru tint. Then your other piece of Plexy that we all like will stand out that much more and then if you put the LEDs into that special piece then it will standout that much more. I can see it now, it's awesome, you should see what I'm seeing in my imagination. It's really cool looking with LEDs. Happy Modding to ya.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information