Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Zorro

Master Modder

Project Zorro

Well what ever you do keep us informed please and Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

Project Zorro

i do wonder what is goin on with this? can we have any updated pics yet???

Project Zorro

I know what you mean on not knowing what to do with stuff. So many ideas!

Project Zorro

hi people sorry there aint been any updates yet i av been so busy and i lost the internet connection and moved home since i last posted but updates soon!

Master Modder

Project Zorro

wow, welcome back techytom :P would like to see this project back up and running

Project Zorro

Wel hey again guys i aint been on this site for a little while now, i thought i would do a little update on this project as i have done some work to it (not much mind you) just thought i would show ya,

I have built something out of mecano to get an idea of how big this thing is going to be that i am attempting to make, Well here are the pics.

This is the mecano frame from the side of the front case

This is the front view of the case with the mecano behind it

This is the screws at the bottom of the case to hold the thing im making in place

This is something for you guys to figure out what it is for

And another angle

Comments And So On Welcome!

Happy Modding To All!

Master Modder

Project Zorro

wtf....?? when you guna tell me what the hel that thing is?? i still cant work it out...anyhow long time since like last year or sumit, quick point of advice, the front fanhole, can i suggest one that sticks out?? or do you want it looking a certain way?

Project Zorro

I kno its been a while lol.... and i aint goin to tell u what it is yet lol but i will soon! and dnt worry bout the front that is stayin pretty much how it is, im jus goin to touch it up and i got more pics to go on later, also my attempt at cuttin some plexi failed so now im going to do another idea and i will update on the pics of my new idea when i get the materials for it.

Happy Modding To All!

Project Zorro

Ok razer you wanted to kno what i have got planned for the front of my old zorro case..... Wel i kinda liked the idea of your project "Pipeline" but i didnt really see the point in putting tubes on your pc without water.... so i am going to attempt to have a small water feature (Made by me) at the front of my case and water running through the tubes that are going through my case, the mecano frame thing is only a template of how long, wide and high i need the water tank for the pump, also do you remember me phoning you to ask you about LED's and water together - well i done that because that is what im planning to do.

So here is the design of the water feature, i have changed the design a little bit since this drawing, it has got a higher bit on the back end of the water tank so i can put the pump in enough water to work.

Here we have the bits of plexi marked out, i scrapped the idea of building the tank because i cant cut very straight with a jigsaw, but i am going to hobby craft to see if they can cut the plexi for me or can i get a good tool?

This is the front with more filler on it to make it a bit better than it was

This is a picture of just the front with the holes cut out for the tube

This is the test fit for the plexi that is going to be covering the unused bays

This is a picture of the tubes on a test fit for the front

This is a short video with the water going through the tubes on the front of the case, watch carefully because it will be missed in a blink because its water and hard to see

This is a picture with the front plexi frosted and the tubes running through

Well i hope you all enjoy the update and if you have any advice please let me know!

Happy Modding To All!

Master Modder

Project Zorro

wow intresting i like it, guna be piplines counter brother :P anyhow back to the main point, its a real cool idea but make sure u test the pipes before u put ur rig bk inside lol oh and i noticed ur big ass tv in the pic lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information