Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Zorro

Project Zorro

Hey agen a bit more of an update for ya -

To get the water feature to fit where i wanted it (right at the front) i had to cut a big hole in the front metal so here's the pic

My budget aint exactly great at the minute so i opted to use the mecano nuts n bolts to hold my comp and side windows together

Here is the case put together to see how it looks so far

For the Offset window side i decided to do this design

After i etched the outlines and the inside of the design i thought it looked silly so i done this

And then done this

And after doing that i put the window on the side and it looks like this

I hope you are all liking the updates and what i have done so far

Happy Modding to All!

Comments and advice welcome!

Project Zorro

Sweeet
    That's a really cool idea, frosting by the side

Master Modder

Project Zorro

nice to see a return and tom...wow i never thought you had it in ya!! i mean im guna have to come round and see that, looks really neat!! keep the updates coming

Project Zorro

Wow, great etch! How did you frost the outside like that?

Master Modder

Project Zorro

I too like the etching, thanks for the update and photos. I like photos. Happy Modding to ya.

Project Zorro

mecano for the WIN!

Project Zorro

I used a plastic dinner plate to get the shape for the frosted circle, and there should be more updates soon, il post the pic of the water pump im intending on using (but may change it yet), hopefully soon i should be going to hobby craft to see about the plexi i need for the tank, also i will upload the new design to the water tank later when i have more time.

Thanks for all the comments.

Happy Modding To All!

Project Zorro

Ok here are the pics of the water feature with the added tall bit on the back

And here is the pic of the water pump i am planning to use

Ideas And So On Welcome!

Master Modder

Project Zorro

do you know what voltage the pump is?? see if you can rig it to a molex or sumit, would be much better than having yourself an extra plug hanging out the pc but be sure to get a powerfull enough psu lol, genral idea is cool, are you intent on water cooling the whole pc...??sorry if u posted already i mite of misred a lil lol

Project Zorro

The pump is 240v but i might be getting another 1 yet n im not sure what voltage that is, n na im not cooling the hole pc i dont think.... well i aint thought bout it yet lol depends if i can get all the rest workin how i want it to or not, im cutting the fresh bit of plexi out for the orignal window side today so that shud be etched up by 2moz or the day after.

Happy Modding To All!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information