Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Project Zorro

Master Modder

Project Zorro

nice its starting to look well good now, it has its shape back abit!! and i see you took my lil word of the mobo tray lol that is cool and erm do you have a name for it yet??? (frost bite comes to mind) lol keep the updates coming!!! this has just got intresting

Project Zorro

Ok so i got another little update to show ya's it aint much of 1 but i stil thought i wud show ya lol

Well this is a TEST cdrom for the fitting, Lets look at the outside

I have got the original cdrom drive holder thing but i decided to do somethin different rather than cutting the metal so it wud only hold 1 - so i thought i would use mecanno again, and this is how it looks at the min.

And the other side

Well thats it for now peeps more updates soon

Master Modder

Project Zorro

smart, lol that has to be one of the most unique ways i have ever seen anyone hold a cd-drive in there rig 10+ thumbs up from me on that idea!!

Project Zorro

Thanks for the comment razer - wel i aint got no cutting discs left and im on a tight budget so i thought i would use something i already have and then i came up with this idea and yea it works lol the cdrom is quite sturdy, im also thinking about making the dvdrw combi drive case im getting out of plexi - but i need to learn how to cut straigh first lol!

Anyways

Happy Modding To All!

Project Zorro

Hey agen peeps, i have a few probs wiv my comp so sometimes its hard to update things cuz it keeps crashing, i have only a lil update but thought as my comp is ok for now i wud update.

Not only was the comp crashing the cpu fan decided to go up the creek and make my comp shut down and the alarm go off, it burnt my fingers to touch the heat sink, the fan and the cpu and here is what happened.

The blade snapped off when i took it out to try fix it.

And i went and got an aluminium fan today for the side of my case - i need to get another 1 yet, here it is.

It has no lights in yet but i will be trying to mod some in there becuz they will shine good.

Anyways Hope ya like it.

Happy Modding To All!

Master Modder

Project Zorro

how much was that fan?

Project Zorro

Only £15

Master Modder

Project Zorro

hm...thats alot i personaly think...but then look at it, would fit beautifuly in my new rig...nice one techy

Project Zorro

Hey guys its me again - i aint updated for so long now i bet everyone has forgot about this project - i have done most of the work needed - but this time i aint used spray paint i thought i would try something a little different instead of using spray paint i have used sticky back plastic and it works well it looks alright. the pics are being posted aswel so you can have a look at it to and leave your comments if you like.

Ok guys this is the first pic i took of the side/front

This is a pic of the top/front/side

This is the side piece

This is the front

This is the side again but with the plexi in it

This is the other side without plexi cuz sum one broke it so i gotta make a new one

Well that is as far as i have got with this atm but hopefully will be getting a rig and everythin else into it asap but please leave me comments on what you guys think.

Master Modder

Project Zorro

wow...to think this started in 2007? nicely done mate, ive never seen plastic used, can we get any close up pics of the hole at the front? and what kind fo hardware you going to get in it?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information