Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: pipeline

Master Modder

pipeline

Outstanding video, it sure does a dance to sound doesn't it. Happy Modding to ya.

pipeline

nice one dude!!! cool pipes comin in and out of the case...

pipeline

KULET = uber cool / naughty in Filipino language!

the video was so KULET.... the lights dance with the beat!

Master Modder

pipeline

thanks

pipeline

How where you able to get the lights to go woth certain sounds? usually the ones that I see only go with the bass.

Master Modder

pipeline

hehe my secret! no, its all down to the sensor used, the red cathode on the inside use's one which is sensitive to high pitched sounds whereas the ones at the front are more towards base, although the plasma ball was not ment to be it is now since it got inside of the computer lol so yea thats how hope this helps ya

razer

Master Modder

pipeline

long time no update huh? well there is nothing to update other than this, i pulled the case down today after it sat in the attic for 2 years...gave it a good clean and puff!!!

good as new no im kidding i removed the cig lighter as a family member used it and needed it gone, either way heres anouther vid, its much better quility!

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r175/razer12121/?action=view&current=DSCF2427.mp4

but still back to the point....

im afraid to say that after the poor case has sat in the attic i belive it should be used so im now selling it on in a ebay auction theres no reserve so im letting the public decide how much its worth! at least i can really see how many people think its decent? i will update again on its selling price, purely as it serves a purpose for the worklog and the pc case's life, i do hope it gos to a good home and gets a good tarting up

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread Information