Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: pipeline

pipeline

nice paintjob

lol whoa that's alot of cans...

Master Modder

pipeline

ok people.....be warned, as this update might make ureyes pop out hehe! well here gos...

its had its first use of rubbing compound

nice nice hehe!

omg!

well well well! hope you guys like it as much as i did lol im very impressed as it has a shine to it already and ive only used rubbing compound once, got to do that agen a few times then it will be like BLING! lol well
    comments and so on are always welcomed and the next update....well just wait and see lets just say lights cameras and cathodes! lol laters all
    razer

by the way......the picture you see on the wall in black and white is my beautifull girlfriend, just for anyone who cares to ask i thought i would say before hand cos im sure someone is bound to mention it lol p.s im using the rubbin compound on this tomoz, i will be polishing it and so on friday, and then over the weekend i will be getting any extra parts i need for it also will be replacing all the tubes with new ones so that they are nice and clear, then onto the lights and wireing, and then! finaly it should be finshed lol just thought i would mention that guys

Master Modder

pipeline

Oh la la, I like the red framework, it's looking super sweet. Then to top it off you put the black sides and bezel and it really starts to pop. Having new tubes will look sweet when you apply power to the lights inside of them. You've come along way with this unit and the hard work is now starting to pay off. You've done yourself proud, so pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Now you need to give us a better shot of the lovely lady. lol Have a good day and Happy Modding to ya.

pipeline

Phantastic! That's awesome! I really like how it has turned out as well, good job. You've also got those LED's to wire. No offense, but why do you have a children's kitchen playset thing on your wall?? . I'm liking the speaker setup you have there. Is that the same GF that threw your car pc across the room ? I hope not, because I like this one.

pipeline

No offense, but why do you have a children's kitchen playset thing on your wall??
    maybe because of this.. :P

[web]http://www.freewebs.com/vitoperrone/Emilys%20page.html[/web]

nice job ya made there razer

Master Modder

pipeline

ok....lol well thanks for the comments guys, the gf is the new gf and no she didnt throw the car-pc across the room lol that was the ex gf lol she cool tho now, anyway the toys are there for my daughter lol dex u be right about that! anyhow im still half way thru buffin it up lol will have pics in a few days for ya all

Master Modder

pipeline

Great to hear that we will be seeing some new photos soon. Don't get the new GF mad, you never know what a gal is capable of doing until you have gone to far and made them mad and then all HELL breaks loose. lol So as soon as you can give us some new photos and tell us your next project since this one is coming to an end soon. Happy Modding to ya.

pipeline

Wel vito this does look very good now, i cant wait to see it in person - Bring it to the network games at mine wen i av em ennit"

Master Modder

pipeline

so a little update...been doing loads of overtime at work to get the money for my new dual core laptop im getting hehe cant wait! anyways.....heres a little vid for ya

so i also got the lights wired up, heres some pics......

nice eh?? well loooooooook!

damn i was amazed when i looked, ive got to do something with the lights on the top, manly the red ones as they are only 6000mcd whereas the green are 10000 mcd, well tell me what ya all think guys, your input keeps me going

pipeline

Sweeeeeet man that looks well good! keep it up!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information