Well I figured I should start a post here to maybe get my butt into gear to get another mod done...I hope. Real life has been really busy with a promotion awhile back (I now HAVE to work a minimum of 50 hours a week), reviews and stuff for the web site, and blah-blah-blah. Surely you really don't want to know about my life...lol

Anyways I will be using the Cooler Master Stacker 832 case for the project.

I want it to be stylish yet simple, but not stock lookin either.

My first thought is to remove part of the upper vent section and install an LCD, but it would have to vertical.
Next the side view through the windows HAS to be changed. I just HATE seeing the hard drive cage. It one of my pet peeves...why do vendors continue to cut the windows to show of the side of the cage assembly? What is so great about seeing the slots, the screws, and the HD's sticking out the back, Grrrrrr. Also I think the color Blue is out of the question too. I am tired of seeing blue LED this and that and everything lighted with blue. I am thinking yellow lighting with a touch of white would look good with the black case.

As I get ideas and what-not I will post them here. I am up for any suggestion or ideas