Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warhammer 40k

Warhammer 40k

Looking pretty sweet, and DAMN you're good with rendering! I was having a hard time making a box! I assume that hard drives will be in the wings?

Warhammer 40k

Agreed rendering is well done, I haven't played with the program much but it's not as easy to make something as one would think.

Warhammer 40k

put mesh like everywhere, back of PSU if you can, Vent, front. It would look good with quite a bit of mesh with some nice led lighting behind

Warhammer 40k

heh i was actually thinking about putting mesh on the back power wall and probably on the little indentions on the sides, and yeah the hard drive(s) are gonna be in one wing not to sure what im gonna put in the other yet

i was also thinking about putting some runway lights across the top, and a flashing beacon light on the antenna tower

Warhammer 40k

There might be a small problem with cooling the graphics card, not sure tho..
    I tihnk you should somehow get a litle more space above the graphics card OR put a fan on top?
    How about my patented PCI slot cooler? See the post "Noob Modder" page 4 (I think...)

Warhammer 40k

OOOOOOOO!!! Stellar idea! Great universe to draw inspiration from! Can not wait to see how this pans out!

*thumbs up*

Warhammer 40k

Its not really my idea, I think I saw it somewhere before, but its simple, cheap and effective!! :lol: :lol:

Warhammer 40k

well the first setback occurs, i cant seem to find a place around where i live that will sell alum to the general public. i didnt want to order from the internet, but it looks like i have to, oh well.

i liked the cooling idea you had britrb, i may have to put something like that in the main part of the case

and i agree, that is an amazing universe to draw inspiration from tech-daddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information