Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance computer products, today introduced its latest line of high-performance USB 3.0 flash drives, the new Ventura Plus, available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB storage capacities.
Ventura Plus delivers significant performance increases of up to ten times the speed of typical USB 3.0 flash drives, allowing users to share a 4GB HD movie in 15 seconds – compared to as long as 5 minutes with non-optimized USB 3.0 drives
“Almost instant file-sharing capabilities along with the shock-resistant nature of flash drives allow me and my team to exchange and edit entire sequences of shots during filming quickly and efficiently,” said Kelly Lee Myers, Digital Animation Supervisor, – Stasys – The Series “The Ventura Plus are so fast, it would have been really nice to have had them while working on the movie Iron Sky. When I need fast, safe and reliable storage, I trust Mushkin.”
- Up to 200MB per second read and 40MB per second write speeds
- High Speed USB 3.0 Compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- Aluminum housing for added durability and shock resistance
- Built-in hardware ECC
- Optimized for dependable and reliable data flow
- Wear-leveling functionality optimizes writes for superior longevity and reliability.
- Aluminum housing for shock resistance up to 10G.
* based on internal testing
- Compatible with Windows(R) 7, Windows Vista(R), Windows XP(R), Windows 2000(R), Windows(R) ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac(R) OS9, X and later *
- Backed by Mushkin’s standard 2 – year warranty.