Raidmax recently added two new computer cases to their line up, the Eclipse and the Monster. As luck would have it, we just happen to have a Raidmax Monster on the table for today’s review subject. Can the Raidmax Monster with it’s aggressive design and all black aluminum chassis live up to such a moniker as MONSTER? I’m not sure, but why don’t we take a look at what Raidmax has to offer us in this new case.
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|Case Material||1.0mm Aluminum|
|Motherboard||ATX, Micro ATX|
|Side Panel Window||No|
|Front Ports||USB, Audio, e-SATA|
80mm Fans No
- Full aluminum body and full meshed front panel for exceptional thermal efficiency
- Front mounted 120mm Blue LED intake fans, each attached to a removable HDD cage.
- Top mounted 120mm Blue LED exhaust fan.
- Silent 120mm rear exhaust fan draw the hot air out of the case to ensure cool system operation.
- One-click side panel provides easy access to your system components.
- Top mounted USB, e-SATA and audio ports.
- Large interior for motherboards up to 10” x 12” and open working space.
One of the more interesting trends I’ve observed at CES and Computex this year are …