If you have been following Thermaltake’s recent product releases, then you would know that this was eventually going to arrive. Thermaltake now has an RGB LED radiator that goes with the rest of their Tt LCS certified RGB LED product line including Riing fans and blocks.
Thermaltake is introducing the Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, and incorporates a 16.8 million-color LED strip. There are 12 addressable LEDs sets (two single LEDs per set) that are controlled by the Riing Plus RGB Software. Functions within the software also allow users to monitor fan performance and track CPU temperature. Moreover, the integrated G1/4″ threads are made for easy installation, and rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place.
Pricing and Availability
The Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator is now available for purchase on the TT Premium online shop for $109.99 USD. The product availability and price vary by country and region. Check out the closest store below in your region:
- TT Premium Taiwan – https://ttpremium.com.tw/product/cl-w182-al00sw-a/
- TT Premium China – https://ttpremium.com.cn/?post_type=product&p=8349
- TT Premium Asia – https://asia.ttpremium.com/tw/product/cl-w182-al00sw-a/
- TT Premium Australia – https://ttpremium.com.au/product/cl-w182-al00sw-a/
- TT Premium Europe – https://ttpremium.eu/product/cl-w182-al00sw-a/
- TT Premium Global- http://ttpremium.com/product/pacific-rl360-plus-rgb-radiator/
For more details on the Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003131