Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADMIN NOTE: I am posting for boloisbolo since the forums are having problems with posting for some users. We are currently trying to figure out what is going on, but it seems to be an IP block of some sort. Even I myself am blocked from posting (although not logging in) that is why I have not been able to post anything in in the past few weeks. If you are experiencing the same issue, feel free to contact any of the admins directly or you can email me directly at ron(at)modders-inc.com. Thank you.

Final Photos:

Comment

Decided that I needed to do one last mod.

Dremeled out the EK WF3 block so I could get to the connector. Wanted to do it from the top cover but I didn't want to take everything off because that would be a bigger hassle.

I lengthened the wire and tucked it under the GPU.

Heres what it looks like attached.

Also many thanks to crowTrobot for helping with the forums and figuring out a work-around.

Comment

Good gracious! That came out incredible..... I'm trying not to be excited since that's what I'm competing against..... but.... holy heavens that's beautiful. You definitely deserved that concept build kit for sure!
        Modders Unite!
        Main Rig CPU:A10-5800k|Mobo:FM2-A75MA-E35|RAM:ADATA 2GB&PNY 8GB|HDD:Corsair force120|PSU:Corsair TX650W|GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX670|Corsair H60|Case:Thermaltake Shark|Win10
        File Server CPU:Phenom II X4 945 3.0Ghz|Mobo:Asus M5A88-V EVO|RAM:ADATA 6GB|HDD: WD3200&WD800&Hitachi Desktar160GB|PSU:Raidmax530W|Xigmatek Loki|Case:XCLIOA380BK|Ubuntu
        The Sheild CPU:Athlon II 220 2.8Ghz|Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H|RAM:CORSAIR XMS 2x2GB&SAMSUNG 2x4GB|HDD:WD600|PFSense2.3

Comment

Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For those having trouble editing their profile on the Gigabyte mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.

Comment

Dude this build is fantastic. I love scratch builds like this. Unique and difficult design that you clearly pulled off well. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jemin View Post
              Good gracious! That came out incredible..... I'm trying not to be excited since that's what I'm competing against..... but.... holy heavens that's beautiful. You definitely deserved that concept build kit for sure!
              Thanks! I know the concept build kit was a surprise. I mean the chicken scratch that I had made wasn't the best representation I could have shown. Glad to see that they saw past that. Good luck to you as well!

Originally posted by FrozenQ42 View Post
              Dude this build is fantastic. I love scratch builds like this. Unique and difficult design that you clearly pulled off well. Best of luck to you!
              That means a lot coming from you. I love your work btw! I do love scratch builds they are the most fun to see in my op. Good luck to you as well!

Comment

Beautiful build!! Nice to see it develop from concept to fabrication.

Comment

You definitely need to work on your sketching/drawing skills boloisbolo. lol. I couldn't even picture how this was going to turn out at all, but DAMN! The final build looks so mint.

Good luck in the competition and thank you very much for participating.

Comment

Working...
                  X