Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final update! I hope everyone that followed is excited as I am about this build, I really loved how it turned out! Cheers!

Proof for video card, block is only compatible with
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming, 8GB GDDR5, DVI, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort (GV-N1070G1 GAMING-8GD)
    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 WindForce OC 8GB GDDR5 (GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD)
    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB GDDR5X (GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD)
    GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8G 8GB GDDR5X (GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD)

https://modmymods.com/alphacool-nexx...ack-11335.html

Comment

I'm getting an error trying to upload pictures for the contest though...

Comment

Damn that's a lot of stuff in a small box. Nice job!

I got the same error. I reduced the size of my pics to 1024x or around 500K and finally got 8 of them to upload. Check Navychiefs log though, there's some questions about where to upload and completed profiles and all of that so I don't know what's going on. Crow said he was trying to get ahold of GB to figure out what was up. I've uploaded mine on the concept page and completed the project so hopefully it works.
        Current Projects: The Gunslinger - CM Mastercase5, Crimson King - CM Mastercase5, Twelve-80 - scratch
        Past Projects: Spark, F3, Shinai, Scout, Gigantea, Rehab

For more randomness, check out my tweets or my face page or my website!

Comment

Originally posted by InsolentGnome View Post
          Damn that's a lot of stuff in a small box. Nice job!

I got the same error. I reduced the size of my pics to 1024x or around 500K and finally got 8 of them to upload. Check Navychiefs log though, there's some questions about where to upload and completed profiles and all of that so I don't know what's going on. Crow said he was trying to get ahold of GB to figure out what was up. I've uploaded mine on the concept page and completed the project so hopefully it works.
          Thanks ^^

I ended up making them 1920 pixels wide with lower quality export and was able to upload all 10. They wanted high resolution and low file size, those two tings don't always work well together xD

Comment

You did a great job on the final product! It looks amazing and koodos for getting so much stuff into that small box without it looking like a complete trainwreck.

I'm trying to finalize my photos as well and am getting errors submitting as well. But mine is an authorization issue, not a max length error. Haha, hopefully they can fix it in time.
            Modders Unite!
            Main Rig CPU:A10-5800k|Mobo:FM2-A75MA-E35|RAM:ADATA 2GB&PNY 8GB|HDD:Corsair force120|PSU:Corsair TX650W|GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX670|Corsair H60|Case:Thermaltake Shark|Win10
            File Server CPU:Phenom II X4 945 3.0Ghz|Mobo:Asus M5A88-V EVO|RAM:ADATA 6GB|HDD: WD3200&WD800&Hitachi Desktar160GB|PSU:Raidmax530W|Xigmatek Loki|Case:XCLIOA380BK|Ubuntu
            The Sheild CPU:Athlon II 220 2.8Ghz|Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H|RAM:CORSAIR XMS 2x2GB&SAMSUNG 2x4GB|HDD:WD600|PFSense2.3

Comment

Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For those having trouble editing their profile on the Gigabyte mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.

Comment

Thank you very much for participating.

Who says you have to use hardline for a clean look these days? This build looks well done that some people might not realize its actually two systems.

Good luck in the competition.

Comment

Working...
                X