• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    DDCustomMods
    Case Modder

• DDCustomMods
    replied
    Originally posted by Duality92 View Post
    For everyones information, me and a few others have managed to upload pictures.

Here's how I uploaded 10.

Reduced resolution to 1920*xxxx (ended up being 1280 to keep scale) and max file size of 500 KB.

I uploaded the pictures to "Concept photos" because it was the only available picture uploading location.

With the original picture size, I wasn't able to upload more than 4 even if the files themselves were 800-900 KB.

Also, as in the rules, don't forget one hand written username picture with date along with a picture of the Gigabyte hardware because you need to have both Gigabyte Motherboard and GPU(s).
    Thanks for the heads up Duality!

My error is in regards to authorization lol. But I will keep the picture tips in mind while I finish getting my final pictures ready.

Leave a comment:

• Duality92
    Case Mod Editor

• Duality92
    replied
    For everyones information, me and a few others have managed to upload pictures.

Here's how I uploaded 10.

Reduced resolution to 1920*xxxx (ended up being 1280 to keep scale) and max file size of 500 KB.

I uploaded the pictures to "Concept photos" because it was the only available picture uploading location.

With the original picture size, I wasn't able to upload more than 4 even if the files themselves were 800-900 KB.

Also, as in the rules, don't forget one hand written username picture with date along with a picture of the Gigabyte hardware because you need to have both Gigabyte Motherboard and GPU(s).

Leave a comment:

• Dewayne
    The Main Man

• UPDATE YOUR WORK LOGS!!! GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge

Hey we are getting down to the last few days of the Gigabyte Mod Challenge and you need to make sure that all your stuff is up to date!
    If you might be having issues updating PLEASE let us know ASAP so we can work out the problem.

All the mods look great and this should be one that goes down in the case modding history book!
    Dewayne
    The Main Man
    Last edited by Dewayne; 11-10-2016, 03:21 PM.
Working...
X