Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DarthBeavis Project Log: Away Team

Man that looks really awesome! but aren't you worried about that acrylic getting snapped or broken?
    no, will be careful and will only pull in in a flat inside area or while waiting in line at QuakeCon to look cool
    Check out my blog: www.outoftheboxmods.com

Comment

not done yet, will be done by PAX

Comment

I sat right next to that sucker most of the time I was there playing games with my boys. It looked really sharp and The guts inside look awesome!!
        Nothing is as it seems, nor is it otherwise.

Comment

I sat right next to that sucker most of the time I was there playing games with my boys. It looked really sharp and The guts inside look awesome!!
          thanks. I am redoing all the inside as well (used those coils because of the uber tight bends, will use special 90 degree rotary fittings when I redo it). Looking forward to being able to actually game on it at PAX.

Comment

so does it game pretty well? I don' t know much about that Mobo. I'd like to retrofit my UTMod with something like that one of these days.
            Nothing is as it seems, nor is it otherwise.

Comment

Working on monitor enclosures. Have to tap into the controllers boards to get power for fans I am adding to the enclosures. These boxes will connect to the 'antlers'.

I took the small rads out of the aluminum boxes replacing them with a single rad in the new center housing (split off the T3 dual outputs back and back using Bitspower Y connectors - don't know if there is a benefit but I thought why not)

T3 cover on:

Re-plumbed and ready to fill and leak test. Used Koolance quick disconnects so I can take the top part off for shipping/transport.

I will also sand down that top piece so it sits flush.

Comment

Working...
              X