Fractal Design Announces the New Focus G Series Computer Case
Fractal Design has launched a new PC case series called Focus G series which they think will be the cornerstone for your PC build. As with their other designs the Focus G series is designed for showcasing the hardware aesthetics at the heart of your system with elegant accents and sophisticated style.
Contemporary ATX case design accommodates high-performance components with smart and efficient space utilization for a compact footprint. Extensive cooling options are available with support for tall CPU heatsink/fan combos and water cooling with multiple dual-fan radiators.
Filtered front, top and base air intakes maintain a dust-free environment while expert cable management options keep wiring tidy.With edge-to-edge visibility, clean contemporary styling and two Silent Series LED fans, the Focus makes your hardware the center of attention.
- Available in Black, White, Petrol Blue, Mystic Red, and Gunmetal Gray
- Large windowed side panel
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Silent Series LL 120mm White LED fans
- Six total fan positions for high-airflow capability
- Filtered front, top and base air intakes for a dust free interior
- Support for high-profile CPU coolers and multiple radiator configurations
- 18 – 25 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Support for graphics cards up to 380 mm long without compromising hard drive space
- Two vibration dampened universal drive bays with support for6TB+ HDDs and 15mm SSDs, plus an additional 2.5″ mount behind the motherboard tray
- Front I/O panel includes USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and audio jacks
- Kensington anti-theft padlock bracket and re-usable ventilated expansion slot covers included