Sapphire Technologies’ in-house utility Sapphire TriXX has been updated to version 5.2.1 bringing some very interesting features for 300 series and Radeon Fury video card users. Those that want to squeeze higher overclocks now have the ability to overvolt both 300 series and Fury series video cards. That includes HBM memory for the Fury series as well. The Sapphire TriXX utility also gets a visual upgrade and a new easy-to-use interface.
Aside from overclocking, the Sapphire TriXX utility also offers hardware monitoring features and advanced fan control that gives Sapphire video card users further flexible cooling and noise level options. The latest 5.2.1 update can be downloaded at SapphireTechnologies.com: http://www.sapphiretech.com/catapage_tech.asp?cataid=291&lang=eng
- New look and interface
- Now supports over-volting on Radeon R300 series
- Now supports HBM memory overclock on FURY cards
- Now supports over-volt on FURY cards
- Minimise TriXX to task bar
- Overclock your AMD RADEON™ or FURY based graphics card
- GPU Core Clock
- GPU Voltage
- Video Card Memory Clock
- Save your Favourite Settings with up to 4 Profiles.
- Adjust your Graphic Card’s Fan Settings with Automatic, Fixed or Custom Fan Speeds
- Information Tab with all you need to know about your Graphic Card including GPU, Interface, Memory, Driver Version, BIOS Version, Clocks, Shaders and more…
- Multi-GPU support (CrossFireX)
- Windows Sidebar Gadget option