Wheel of Destiny Case Mods #1
What is this? Just something that EVGA and Modders-Inc are working together on. We are creating a series of case mods that you, the public, can suggest we build. EVGA will be supplying the hardware while Modders-Inc will be doing the heavy work of creating the case mod. This is how it will work.
- Suggestions of what theme the case mod should be about will be taken in the comments at the bottom of the page
- Suggestions for Wheel of Destiny Case Mods #1 will be take from January 31st through February 9th.
- The spinning of the wheel will be on February 10th at 7pm PST
- 6 suggestion, picked at random, will be placed on the Wheel of Destiny at WheelDecide.com
- A Facebook/Youtube live will be done to show the spinning of the wheel and the announcement of the winners
- The first spin of the wheel or a random winner from the Gleam app will win an EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Gaming Mouse
- The final spin of the wheel will be the suggestion that is used for the case mod theme. Whomever suggested the selected theme will win a EVGA Z270 FTW K Motherboard
This contest is available to anyone WORLDWIDE. EVGA will ship the prizes directly to the winner(s). Any extra possible taxes/VATS/duties/custom fees incurred through shipment depending on their country/region would be sole responsibility of the winner however.
For your suggestion to be considered for the Wheel of Destiny Case Mods #1 follow the instructions below
By using the form below you must do the following
1- Subscribe to the Modders-Inc YouTube page
2- Visit the Modders-Inc Facebook
3- Visit the EVGA Facebook
Pretty simple right! Please make sure that you follow along in the forums for the worklog as you never know there might be something happening in there as well.
OH! Make sure you stay connected as you will also want to see what we do with the case after it is completed! Who know there could be another giveaway or something…
Modders-Inc and EVGA are doing this as a joint effort to help promote EVGA’s Mods Rig and Gear Up programs that help you, the case modder, gain support and exposure for your case mod.
Post your system on EVGA’s Mods Rigs web program and win a chance for EVGA to sponsor your system with 1,000 EVGA Bucks in product. For every 200 systems that meet the criteria below, EVGA will sponsor another user with 1,000 EVGA Bucks in product. If your system is included in a random drawing and you do not win, your system will roll into the next drawing.
Gear Up With EVGA custom case modding sponsorship program
Got a cool custom case mod idea? We’d love to hear about it! With the Gear Up With EVGA program, we’ll help provide you with some excellent EVGA computer components, so you can worry more about designing your custom case instead of worrying about what products to put inside your finished build.
- EVGA and Modders-Inc reserve the right to modify the rules, dates, times, prizes or sponsors at any time due to any circumstances.
- EVGA and Modders-Inc reserves the right to disqualify any participant who is thought to be cheating in any way. Entries of disqualified participants will be withdrawn from the competition.
- All Participants are solely responsible for any extra costs or expenses acquired as a result of participating in the Competition.
- EVGA and Modders-Inc under no circumstance whatsoever be liable for any delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions, unavailability of product, hardware, and prize(s) due to any other conditions affecting availability or enjoyment of the prize(s).
Picking the winners and case mod theme video.