PC Cases / Accessories
Fractal Design Pop Air RGB Case Review
Pop Air PC Case by Fractal Design
« A Closer Look at Fractal Pop Air | Final Thoughts »
Hardware Installation and Clearance Compatibility
- Internal length: 420 mm.
- Internal height: 335 mm.
- Internal depth: 175 mm (to the glass).
- Front : 2x 120/140 mm (2x Aspect 12 RGB included).
- Radiator support for Up to 280 mm.
- Rear : 1x 120mm (1x Aspect 12 RGB included).
- Radiator support for 120 mm.
- Top : 2x 120/140 mm.
- Radiator support for Up to 240 mm. (max 46 mm RAM height)
- There is no removable plate for installing PSU.
- 250 mm Clearance for Power Supply installation. 170 mm without removing the hard drive cages
Video Card clearance:
- There is 400 mm (440 mm without front fan) clearance before reaching the front fan mounting area.
CPU Tower coolers:
- CPU heat-sink height clearance is about 185 mm from the motherboard to the glass.
- Large CPU back plate cutout.
Putting together the system was pretty quick and easy. There aren’t any surprises that I have encountered with this case. The only challenge with the AIO system here was the placement of the radiator. since the radiator I have is a full size 240mm, it did not fit right on top of my RAM modules. If you have a low-profile radiator, they would work on the top of this case. The AIO here I am using is Thermaltake Water 3.0 240 ARGB.
Besides this little issue, I really don’t see anything difficult with this case. Cable management could be better in this case, but it is possible to make clean cabling with what was provided.