Have you every wanted a case that is custom made and created by someone that understands the issues you have when updating your system? Caselabs to the rescue with the Bullet BH8! Created in the USA and by a small private company that knows what it is like to not be able to put a system together just they way you want it.
Being able to ordered a case with the right size fan holes, color, drive mounts and more is important for your well-being. Caselabs allows you to pick and choose what you want. With that said I was able to grab one of their Bullet BH8 cases in a bright blue color, 120mm fans, single window on the top and several custom options. The outer skin of the case is powered coated in the color of your choice (Black, White, Red, Blue, Gun Metal) while the rest of the case is powered coated in black.
The motherboard does mount in the horizontal position in the middle of the case with all the other hardware stored below and out-of-sight.
Caselabs has this to say about their Bullet series of cases.
“The new Bullet series from CaseLabs: Small, powerful, deadly. Small cases that pack a BIG punch.
Bullet was designed from the ground up to provide optimum air flow and excellent cable management in a smaller format case. If you air-cool or use AIO coolers, this case was built for you. The BH8 is however big enough for a custom loop with proper planning.
Our design goals for Bullet were:
- Keep the case compact – much more so that our previous designs (20-40L)
- Allow for very clean cable management.
- Provide excellent cooling for air coolers (and AIO systems).
- Provide good access, so you can get hands in and work on it. A common complaint of many SFF cases is that they can be very difficult to work with.
- Provide the ability to show off the interior of you build, take advantage of case lighting, sleeving, etc. In this respect, we incorporated one of the most popular optional features of the S3 – dual side windows.
- Provide a case that can get handled a lot without fear of damaging it or the components inside. To that effect, the drives are shock mounted and the MB & GPU are mounted horizontally to reduce stress when using heavy GPU’s. The exterior is a “hard shell” design made from heavy .090” (2.3mm) aluminum (the front and rear panels are made from .063” – 1.6mm). Optional handles are available.
- Front panel USB 3.0, HD Audio included”
Check the Caselabs site for more information on about the Bullet BH8