Who doesn’t like a good fight? The Thermaltake Modding Fighting Championship (MFC) is back! The MFC Season 2 is set to be the most exciting and monumental modding competition of the year in the worldwide case mod community. Bringing even more enjoyment to PC enthusiasts, this time, Thermaltake has invited the top two winners from the 2015 Thermaltake Case MOD Invitational Season 1 to the 2017 Thermaltake Case MOD Invitational Season 1.
Suchao Prowphong, Stuart Tonks, Jesse Palacio, Mathieu Heredia, Peter Brands, Ali Abbas, Yu Han, Siwasak Sirisomboon, Von Carlo Rasonable and Chaipoj Khaowasut. All the modders are required to use:
Tt Certified liquid cooling components…
Toughpower DPS G RGB 850W Gold Power Supply…
Core P90 Tempered Glass Edition Mid-Tower Chassis…
Thermaltake Modding Fighting Championship Season 2 is held at Tt Community (http://community.thermaltake.com/) starting now and finishes in February 2018.
Do you want to keep up with the competition will you on the go? Then you need install the latest version of Tt MOD App. This app is tailor-made for iOS and Android, allowing mobile users to follow-up the competition and join the weekly voting events anytime, anywhere.
Download Tt MOD App for iOS click here
Download Tt MOD App for Android click here
From early November until late December will be the Prediction Voting Event. The Final Voting Event will begin in February 2018. Everyone is welcome to vote for their favorite modders on Tt Community, and enter a draw to win awesome prizes from Thermaltake and the sponsors including TT Premium, Tt eSPORTS and LUXA2. Thermaltake also offers up to $15,000USD cash prizes in total for the top 3 winners. More details about the MFC Season 2 can be found at: http://casemod.thermaltake.com/MFCs2/
Meet the Modders
- Ali Abbas from Germany, also known as Alan Lee or Abbas-IT on Bit-Tech.net and other forums, guarantees 100% handmade creations without using any CNC, laser cuts, or 3D printing. He won the 2nd place in 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 1.
- Chaipoj Khaowasut is the founder of Indy Laser & PC Case Mod in Thailand. He is good at designing a PC case by using Photoshop, AutoCAD, and CNC Laser machine. His “TT Turbocharger 900” build took the 2nd place in 2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 1.
- Jesse Palacio from the Philippines, also known as JP Modified, is the winner of 2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 2. He has been modifying PC cases since the mid-2000s and created mods for some of the biggest hardware companies in the world.
- Mathieu Heredia from France, co-owner of Watermod, has won several competitions for modding including the Bit-tech mod of the Month, Guru3D rig of the month and ASUS R.O.G mod of the month. He also took the 2nd place in 2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 2.
- Peter Brands, from the Netherlands, has earned a high reputation in the PC moddding community. He is also the winner of 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 1. His well known projects include “L3p D3sk”, “Cross Desk” and “L3pipe”.
- Suchao Prowphong is the most well-known modder in Thailand. He took not only the 1st place in 2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 1, but also the championship in Thermaltake Modding Fighting Championship Season 1 with his “Death Race” Core WP100 mod.
- Siwasak Sirisomboon, from Thailand, has done most of his projects by handcraft. He used the ROG robot as the inspiration to create a red themed Core X5 mod, and called it as ROG Red Base. The build won the 2nd place in 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Season 2.
- Stuart Tonks is the owner of GGF Lan Party in Australia, and has built a killer Core X9 case.