Case Modding News and Events

Vote for your favorite Mods: MSI PRO MOD Season 3 Wraps-up

Article Pages:

Since October 12, 2015, MSI has been accepting entries for the 3rd season of MSI PRO MOD allowing modders around to world to compete head to head using a unified MSI selected theme. The theme for the third season is “Black and White”, related to MSI’s KRAIT GAMING series color scheme. Aside from the black and white color requirement and time limit, MSI requires modders to incorporate an MSI mainboard as well as graphics card on their build.

msipromod3

Submissions ended December 31, 2015 and now the event enters its first and second stages of judging. A panel of judges consisting of renowned modders such as Jim Weist, Mike Petereyns, Random Design, Ronnie Hara and the guys from Black-mod, the entries will be judged for creativity (35%), overall design (35%) and technique (30%) and those who gather enough points will advance to the second stage where public voting will consist of 30% of the total winning points (judges’ score will consist of the remaining 70%). A special jury prize will also be awarded for best “mod on motherboard”.

Entrants and links to their completed worklogs:

Some more entrants who were not able to finish their mods on time:

The top three winners will win full system parts courtesy of Thermaltake, MSI, G.Skill, Intel and Tt eSports:

The best part is of course, voters get a chance to win prizes as well:

prize5

Vote for your favorite mod now: https://gaming.msi.com/event/msipromod_s3

 

 

Article Pages:

Ron Perillo

Ron is a non-binary tech writer that presently identifies as a reviewer but is currently transitioning toward modding.

Got something to say, then say it!

Back to top button
Close
Close