Last night while I was walking around the CES Unveiled event I came upon something that is dear to my heart, Case Mods. That’s right Case Mods at CES have been part of the event for a long time and this time we have to thank Lenovo to bring them this year.
As luck would have it I was able to find three of the modders and there mods at the CES Unveiled event. There seemed to be a large crowd around them all night long, and the modders were having a great time showing off their builds and talking to the public.
Product: IdeaPad Y560
Modder: Jeffrey Stephenson
Product: Lenovo H320
Product: IdeaCentre K320
- Custom mold made from the original chassis to create the Acyclic Ice replica
- Feature as many of the original details from the original chassis, keeping the screw less system as well as the easing to use hard drive enclosures.
- Adding special lighting through out the system to show the performance modes of the fans all throughout the case. Red, Blue, Green
- Adding custom water cooling and reservoir to keep all the components running at optimal overclock while keeping the system cool.
- ATI Eyefinity System with custom Arcylic 3 Monitor Bracket.
It was great meeting these guys and to see their mods in person! I will be hunting down all the other Lenovo mods and any other case mods that are here at the show, so say tuned.