Hardware Installation and Clearance Compatibility
- Internal length: 370mm.
- Internal height: 340mm.
- Internal depth: 170mm.
- 3 Front : 3 x ARC RED LED 120mm.
- Radiator 120/240/280/360mm.
- Maximum front radiator thickness is (120-280mm-60mm)(360mm-50mm).
- 1 Rear: 1 x ARC RED LED 120mm.
- Radiator 120/140mm.
- Radiator: 120/240/280/360mm.
- Maximum top radiator thickness is 30mm.
- There is no removable plate to make installation of PSU however I had no issues installing my PSU.
Video Card clearance:
- There is 370mm of clearance before the reaching the front fan mounting area.
CPU Tower coolers:
- CPU heat-sink height clearance is about 150mm.
- Large CPU back plate cutout.
Installing components in to this case is fairly easy. I have not faced any issues as far as clearances goes. In this built I am using two R9 290 cards (270mm) and as you can see there are no issues fitting them in to this case. I tried to keep cabling as neat as possible however I had some what challenges in the back. The only cable that gave me trouble was the 24-pin power cable. If you are planning to use flat custom power supply cables you will not run in to any problems.
For any custom water cooling loops finding a right pump might be a little tricky for this case. Your only feasible mounting point for a medium pump is on top of the PSU cover next to the video cards. So if you have extended video card they would eat in to the pumps space.