The new CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB is a dual-chamber tempered glass ATX case available in both white and black colors. With room for up to eight fans and four radiators, including one 360mm, superb airflow and brilliant RGB lighting from three LL120 RGB fans all being controlled by the included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO and powered by iCUE software. Show off a stunning view of your PC’s components with three tempered glass panels on the front, roof, and hinged side door, while an optional vertical GPU mount allows you to put your graphics card center stage.
Packaged in a standard brown cardboard box is the Corsair Crystal 680X RGB. You kind of get a feel of what the case looks like, but you do get much more detail of what the inside of the case looks like with a very detailed exploded view.
Once taken out of the box and its styrofoam cocoon you will find that the Corsair Crystal 680X RGB has yet another form of protection with a cloth bag over the case. You also get quick access to the case manual and a screen with magnets on it. We will figure out where that goes later. A small, yet effective, a piece of foam is placed at the top of the case between the glass front panel and the bezel. This is done for the reason that the top right portion of the glass is not directly attached to the case.
Our First full look a the 680X RGB, striking yet basic styling. With an almost pure white color and smoke tinted glass pieces, you can be sure that the Corsair Crystal 680X will stand out in any room, even when the lights are off.
Corsair has this to say about the Crystal 680X case.
- Equip your PC with outstanding high airflow cooling, with four fans and a Direct Airflow Path layout delivering massive airflow to your PC’s hottest components
- Illuminate your system with three included LL120 RGB fans, boasting a total of 48 customizable RGB LEDs
- An included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO turns the 680X RGB into a smart case, powered by CORSAIR iCUE software that brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, DDR4 memory, keyboards, mice and more
- Custom builds needn’t be cluttered – a distinctive dual-chamber design makes it incredibly easy to assemble an immaculate system that keeps cables tidy and out of view
- Three crystal-clear tempered glass panels, fitted in the front, roof and a hinged easy-access side panel door, provide a stunning view of your PC’s high-profile components
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 423mm x 344mm x 505mm
•Material: Steel, Plastic, Glass