LEPA debuted in 2011 offering up a wide variety of 80 Plus Gold Rated power supplies (made by Enermax) their first year, from the G500, G700, G900, G1000, G1200 and even the G1600, an 80 Plus Gold rated monster. With the success of the G series, LEPA decided in late 2012 to offer up a few more of the G Series Power Supply Units (however this time made by CWT instead of Enermax), including the G650, G750 and last but not least the LEPA G850-MAS 80 PLUS Gold Certified Power Supply.
Thanks to EcoMaster (the authorized US agent for Enermax and LEPA products) and LEPA, Modders-Inc will be taking a look at the LEPA G850-MAS 80 PLUS Gold Certified Power Supply and giving you an overview of this new PSU offering from LEPA.
LEPA G850-MAS 80 PLUS Gold Certified Power Supply
LEPA – Model Number: G850-MAS
|AC Input Voltage|
100 – 240VAC, 47 – 63Hz
|AC Input Current||12A|
|MTBF||> 100,000 hours @25oC|
|Dimension||160mm (D) x 150mm (W) x 86mm (H|
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver up to 92% efficiency
- DC-to-DC converter design ensures system stability
- Double Forward circuit design provides high efficiency
- High efficiency 5VSb circuit helps system meet EU ErP Lot 6 (2013) standards
- Solid state capacitors and all Japanese-made capacitors provide great reliability
- 140mm two-ball bearing cooling fan with thermal programmed speed controller delivers silent, cool operation
- Hybrid modular cabling design with decent flat cables makes system upgrade and replacement easy
- Powerful single +12V rail output offers great compatibility with heavy-duty graphics cards
- Active Power Factor Correction provides extremely high PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC Input from 100V – 240V (Full Range)
- Over Power, Over Voltage, Over Temperature, Short-circuit, Brown-out protection provide great safety to your system
- ATX12V version 2.3 and EPS12V version 2.92 compliant
A few feature images of the LEPA G850-MAS 80 PLUS Gold Certified Power Supply.
Table of Contents -