FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Extruded cold-plate block
- Luminated LED LOGO showing power on
- Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT)
- Enlarged cold plate with micro-channel cooling surface
- All-In-One maintenance free closed loop design
- High-Pressure ELC-LM120S-HP fan with Adjustable Peak Speed control with 3 rpm options
- LED model ELC-LM120S-TAA fan with circular brilliant sparkle mode effect
- FEP tubing eliminates permeability adding to reliability and life
- EASY to DIY assembly with smart brackets and CPU contact
- Additional screws for a 2nd fan if push-pull install is desired
“ENERMAX’s new line of liquid CPU cooler LIQMAX 120S (ELC-LM120S-HP/ELC-LM120S-TAA) offers users a one piece solution for a quiet and efficient way to cool their computer systems. The new LIQMAX 120S series features a patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) (Figure 1) to improve thermal conductivity, a unique 3D extruded cold-plate structure designed for better stability and rapid heat conductivity. The HP variant has a high-pressure airflow fan while the TAA variant comes with patented blue circular LED lights. Both fans feature a Smart APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) Control provides 3 peak RPM options.” ~ ENERMAX
Cooling performance is largely determined by the heat dissipation from CPU to cooling block. LIQMAX 120S uses ENERMAX’s new Shunt Channel Technology (SCT) cold plate, a unique 3D Extruded cold-plate structure (Figure 2)designed for stability, rapid heat conductivity, redistribute the coolant and maximize the flow rate.
Combine the ENERMAX Twister Bearing High-Pressure Airflow Fan with APS Control (patented), 3 cooling PWM variable modes, Fan settings allow you to select Silent Mode at 600~1300 RPM, Performance Mode at 600~2000 RPM and Overclock Mode at 600~2500 RPM (Figure 3).
Article Index: >> « Page 2 | Page 4 »