Patriot’s Viper RGB Series is the company’s latest foray into the RAM market. The major difference is the inclusion of RGB LEDs. The Viper RGB is compatible with RGB control schemes from Gigabyte, Asus, MSI, and ASRock. The Viper RGB RAM comes in two colors of heatsinks; black or white and with speeds from 2133 MHz to 4133 MHz. For this review, we will be taking a look at their DDR4 3000MHz kit.
Review Sample Provided by: Patriot
Product Name/Link to Website: Viper RGB DDR4
Product was given in exchange for work done to produce this review.
The Viper RGB kit’s packaging shows a clear representation of the memory modules as the featured graphic on the front. The back of the box has information about the modules in different languages.
• Series: Viper RGB
• Edition: Black sides with Silver Viper logo
• Aluminum heat spreader with unique and specific design element
• Feature Overclock: XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking
• Easy to use software application
• 5 Customizable RGB zones to add some flair to your PC
• Compatibility: Tested across the latest Intel and AMD platforms for reliably fast performance
• Compatible with lead motherboard partners’ RGB Sync application
• Limited lifetime warranty