- Modularized Cable design for easy cable management and improved airflow inside the case.
- Environmental friendly technology reduces the loss of electricity and save your money on facility bill and High Efficiency.
- ATX 12V EPS12V: Supports ATX 12V2.3 version and EPS12V 2.92 version.
- Active PFC, Quad+12v Rails. Design supports all HIGH-END Multi-Core GPU graphic cards.
- Optimized Silent Design 135 MM Fan maximizes the airflow and minimizes the noise.
- PCI-E Dedicated PCI-Express VGA Connector for high performance interface VGA Card Extended Power.
- High compatibility. (3.3v, 5v, 12v, with standby design).
- Industrial grade protection circuitry Prevents damage resulting from SCP, OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP.
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified for energy saving
I found this unit is SLI Certified but I don’t see any AMD or Crossfire Certs.
|AC INPUT:||AC 115V-230V, 15A , 50-60HZ|
|MAX OUTPUT CURRENT:||24A||30A||36A||36A||36A||36A||0.5A||3.0A|
|MAX COMBINED POWER:||150W||912W||6W||15W|
|M/B 20+4 PIN||CPU 4+4 PIN||CPU 8 PIN||PCI-E 6+2 PIN||SATA||MOLEX 4 PIN||FLOPPY|
|x 1||x 1||x 1||x 6||x 8||x 8||x 2|
Looking at the rails we see the Raidmax RX-1000AE gives 90% or 75A of its total output over its 12v rails. Two of the E connectors together with 6 connectors between them supply up to 72A (36A per rail) combined.